A trip you went recently.
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
11 Sep, 2019 6:05 PM
Then later that evening we talked to our parents and convensed them to let us go on the trip. Our parents agreed with us and were willing to let us go on the trip. We did our homework and bought and collect all the things that was required. We left on Friday morning and was their by 6 in the evening. The total trip was about 220km long and was Scarry due to the rain and whether their.
Trending Essay Topics
- Roots of Corruption in India.
- Do you think National Register of Citizens (NRC) and recently passed C...
- Education needs to be practical than theoretical.
- Are Reservation for Lower Class Fair?
- When will the Indian Women be Safe?
Similar Essay Topics
- My last vacation with Parents
- A trip with my family.
- A day at the beach with my family.
- A memorable day with my parents