Advantages and Disadvantages of reservation system.
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
4 Aug, 2019 9:33 AM
But now a days, the condition of all the lower class peoples are increased and the reputation and pride in the society is also increased. Due to reservation system, all the lower class persons are take the positions of all eligible persons. In higher education as well as in govt. jobs the ratio of upper class person to the lower class person is very less. That's why now a days, the reservation system is creating different disadvantages in the society, and it is also create the inequality between the upper and lower class persons.
Hence the advantages and disadvantages of reservation system is having different point of view of different persons. But according to the facts, the disadvantages over the advantages is more. But now a days, due to this system, persons of different religions are facing high inequality situation in any sectors in the society.
29 May, 2019 7:05 PM
The advantages may be like having jobs to many under caste people but, the skill set should be examined by the proper manner not the reservation criteria.
Previously they were many sayings like there is a discrimination of under caste people but by this reservation in skill set examining shows that discrimination clearly. So,the reservation does't maintain the unity in diversity in India.