Is Climate change real?
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
9 Feb, 2019 1:17 PM
Earth provides us with all the essential things to live, they are enough oxygen to breathe, oceans, land etc... but we are spoiling the gifts that are provided to us by our "Mother Earth" . We can have a good life only when we start healing earth atleast from now.
Trending Essay Topics
- Clean Bharat Abhiyan
- Success comes to those who take risks.
- Present situation of Agriculture in India compare to ancient days