Ethics and moral culture.
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
5 Oct, 2019 7:34 PM
Each and every living organism on this earth has its own ethics in their life. Life is all about learning ,Learning at every stage of life will make you the complete human.Learning from surroundings , learning from situations and learning something from the things around us.Living the life in its own way is not a complete life ,It is that something which we should live by following some morals and ethics.
God created life on the earth which includes both animals and social animals, But differentiated them with a simple logic just by giving a little bit extra knowledge which means thinking and understanding power to the human beings. There should be lot of difference between a animal and a social animal ,these difference can be achieved by following set of principles in life.
These can be illustrated with an example .Long ago their was a saint named Guru . One morning he was going in to lake to complete his bath ,There he saw a scorpion which is struggling to come out of that water body.He then helped the scorpion from drowning ,But the scorpion bitten the saint fell again in to the water.These scenario repeated for long time then a person who is going through that way was surprised by seeing that saint.He then asked the saint with curiosity that "why you are trying to help that scorpion which is hurting you badly?".Then the saint answered "It is just a scorpion which is showing its nature by hurting me all the time, I am a human being how can refuse I to show my nature". The saint mean that human nature is to help others this is the principle he set in his life.
Having set of principles and following them makes a complete life.
Show Full Essay
Trending Essay Topics
- What are the way the IT people to help an uneducated Public
- How prepared is India to tackle a possible COVID-19 outbreak?
- Impact of Cinema in Life
- How family, friends and society plays major role in education.
Similar Essay Topics
- Impact of western culture on Indians.
- Globalization and its impact on Indian Culture.
- Ethics and moral culture