Good intentions have no values unless they are converted into a concrete action?
Points to remember before you participate in a Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
1 Oct, 2019 8:20 PM
Sometimes even if you have made your good intension into concrete action, instead of giving good results the results might be worst.
Therefore whatever good intension we do for example if I want to feed the poor and if I'm not preparing a food, but I'm just constantly saying that I want to feed the poors then it won't help the poors will be left hungry.
29 Sep, 2019 3:06 PM
We know that until a thought is not converted into concrete action it has no value for us. If the intentions are good then we all have to cooperate the person who is thinking the good things to help society, so that the intentions can be converted into real action. There are some political leaders who always tell that they will do good things for society. But we see that after the vote they all forget what they told us to do for us. So it is seen that though they had good intentions to do something for us, they did not convert that into concrete action. Thus the intentions become valueless. Before thinking well we have to determine that the thinking must be converted into concrete action, so they that the intentions become valuable for us.
There are less number of people in society who have the good intentions but the number of people who can convert these intentions into a concrete action is lesser than that. As we know it is not valuable until a thought is implemented into proper action. The thought which has no value is nothing. Sometimes we are interested to convert a bad intention into a course. But we do not think if we do the opposite work then it will be good for our society. After converting the good intentions into concrete and proper action we always feel a mental satisfaction.
Show Full Essay
26 Jul, 2018 3:56 PM
Trending Essay Topics
- Health is Wealth essay
- My Dream job.
- Does "NOTA" option in elections really make sense?
- Caste System in India – Origin, Features, and Problems.
- Health is Wealth essay
Similar Essay Topics
- About "Care and Share" with your experience or Example.
- Is confidence underrated?
- Science and Mathematics is better than history and literature.