Is cricket hampering the growth of other sports in India?
Points to remember before you participate in this discussion:
- Participate in Q4Interview GD Round and Prepare for any GD Round of MNCs.
- Assume, you one of the member of a real group discussion.
- Take the initiative to participate and contribute your thoughts.
- Express your positive attitude towards providing the solution.
- Your can rate other user discussion.
3 Feb, 2020 6:48 PM
Total Spelling Mistake: 0
" Yes cricket is hampering other sports as government invest lot in cricket than any other sports so in this way other ports are not getting the attention and the people who are associated with certain sports are suffering. In the recent Olympics only a athlete complained that there was not even water supply for them but if you have noticed never a cricketer has said anything of such kind because they have never faced it so this shows that government is giving more attention to cricket which is hampering other sports life. "
Total Words Count: 92
Total Time: 0 Min
This tool didn't check matters or Grammatical error written in your answer . Its verify only (1) The spelling mistake (2) Numbers of words (3) Total time is taken by you to give the answer. Your answer evaluation happens on the basis of all these points and the overall score gets generated out of 10.
It's for your practice before your gd, whether you are able to write the gd by using phrase/outline in given span of time or not.