Is rising technology affecting income of common man
Points to remember before you participate in this discussion:
- Participate in Q4Interview GD Round and Prepare for any GD Round of MNCs.
- Assume, you one of the member of a real group discussion.
- Take the initiative to participate and contribute your thoughts.
- Express your positive attitude towards providing the solution.
- Your can rate other user discussion.
3 Feb, 2020 6:48 PM
Total Spelling Mistake: 0
" in a way, rising technology is affecting common man but it has two sides.one is that nowadays a common man is forced to keep up with technological development.eg.we saw during demonetisation people learnt to use cashless transactions , including common people like rickshawalas,tea shopkeepers etc.they learnt the survival way to keep up with technology, as a result, the were immensely benefited.rising technology is a bane to income of a common person only if doesn't know to utilize it. "
Total Words Count: 83
Total Time: 0 Min
This tool didn't check matters or Grammatical error written in your answer . Its verify only (1) The spelling mistake (2) Numbers of words (3) Total time is taken by you to give the answer. Your answer evaluation happens on the basis of all these points and the overall score gets generated out of 10.
It's for your practice before your gd, whether you are able to write the gd by using phrase/outline in given span of time or not.