Cricket in India has lost its Sheen
Points to remember before you participate in this discussion:
- Participate in Q4Interview GD Round and Prepare for any GD Round of MNCs.
- Assume, you one of the member of a real group discussion.
- Take the initiative to participate and contribute your thoughts.
- Express your positive attitude towards providing the solution.
- Your can rate other user discussion.
3 Feb, 2020 6:48 PM
Total Spelling Mistake: 0
" Cricket in India will never lose its sheen because even though our national sport is hockey but people are more crazy for cricket. This is a game which people are interested in from the time when television was not there and they use to hear the commentary in Radio. People are very much crazy about this sports in India may be because of the play or just because the game is more interesting than any other sports so cricket has not lost its charm in India now and it will near in future. Cricket is game which keep the people lock to the TV so it will always has it's own Sheen. "
Total Words Count: 112
Total Time: 0 Min
This tool didn't check matters or Grammatical error written in your answer . Its verify only (1) The spelling mistake (2) Numbers of words (3) Total time is taken by you to give the answer. Your answer evaluation happens on the basis of all these points and the overall score gets generated out of 10.
It's for your practice before your gd, whether you are able to write the gd by using phrase/outline in given span of time or not.