Cricket as a National Obsession is a Detriment to Other Sports
Points to remember before you participate in this discussion:
- Participate in Q4Interview GD Round and Prepare for any GD Round of MNCs.
- Assume, you one of the member of a real group discussion.
- Take the initiative to participate and contribute your thoughts.
- Express your positive attitude towards providing the solution.
- Your can rate other user discussion.
3 Feb, 2020 6:48 PM
Total Spelling Mistake: 0
" There is no logic in thinking that loving cricket means detriment for other sports every sports has its own charm and fan followers moreover in India there are billions of people and they have various choices one has interest in cricket one may have in football so it varies from person to person. If a mother loves one kid doesn't mean the other kid is not loved. So having charm for cricket doesn't mean detriment for other sports one cannot love all the sports. "
Total Words Count: 84
Total Time: 0 Min
This tool didn't check matters or Grammatical error written in your answer . Its verify only (1) The spelling mistake (2) Numbers of words (3) Total time is taken by you to give the answer. Your answer evaluation happens on the basis of all these points and the overall score gets generated out of 10.
It's for your practice before your gd, whether you are able to write the gd by using phrase/outline in given span of time or not.