Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. When a number is divided by 13, the remainder is 11. When the same number is divided by 17, then remainder is 9. What is the number ?
2. A' and 'B' complete a work togather in 8 days.If 'A' alone can do it in 12 days.Then how many day 'B' will take to complete the work?
3. If A alone can do a piece of work in 8 days and B alone can do the same work in 12 days. How many days A and B required to finish the same work if they work togather?
4. A can finish a piece work in 18 days and B can do the same work in half the time taken by A. So if they working together, what part of the same work can finished in a day?
5. The cost price of an article ls 80% of its marked price for sale. How much percent does the trades-man gain after allowing a discount of 12%?
6. If 6 is subtracted from the present age of Ritu and the remainder is divided by 6, then the present age of Sheema is obtained. If Sheema is 4 years younger to raju whose age is 12 years, then find the age of Ritu
7. A car averages 55 mph for the first 4 hours of a trip and averages 70 mph for each additional hour. The average speed for the entire trip was 60 mph. How many hours long is the trip?
8. 2 boxes, 32 black n 31 red balls the probability of getting black ball is maximum. The maximum probability is
9. A ball dropped from H height and moves 80% of height each time. Total distance covered is
10. At 10:00 am 2 trains started travelling towards each other from station 287 miles apart they passed each other at 1:30 pm the same dayy .if average speed of the faster train exceeded by 6 miles /hr what is speed of faster train in miles/hr:
Answer: 44 miles/hrs.Explanation:
Lets assume the speed of slower train = x miles/hrs.
So, speed of faster train is = (x+6) miles/hrs.
Given, passed each other at 1:30 PM i.e after 3 1/2 hrs.
Both train travelling towards each other so total relative speed = x+(x+6) = (2x+6)
So, 287/(2x+6) = 7/2 => 574 = 14x + 42
=> 14x = 542 => x = ~38
So spee of faster train = (x+6) miles/hrs. = 44 miles/hrs.