Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. The smallest element of an array's index is called its
2. The extra key inserted at the end of the array is called a,
3. The largest element of an array index is called its
4. Each array declaration need not give, implicitly or explicitly, the information about
5. The elements of an array are stored successively in memory cells because
6. What does the following function do if S is an array used to implement a stack
float peep (float S, int *t, int i)
if( (*t-i+1) > 0)
val = S[*t-i+1];
7. You want to find the nth element of a set of numbers. If you store the numbers in
8. Arrays are best data structures
9. Arrays are best data structures for
10. Two dimensional arrays are also called