Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. The OS of a computer may periodically collect all the free memory space to form contiguous block of free space. This is called
2. A mathematical-model with a collection of operations defined on that model is called
3. A linear collection of data elements where the linear node is given by means of pointer is called
4. Representation of data structure in memory is known as:
5. O(N) (linear time) is better than O(1) constant time.
6. An ADT is defined to be a mathematical model of a user-defined type along with the collection of all ____________ operations on that model.
7. An algorithm is made up of two independent time complexities f (n) and g (n). Then the complexities of the algorithm is in the order of
8. Time complexities of three algorithms are given. Which should execute the slowest for large values of N?
9. Ackerman's function is defined on the non-negative integers as follows
a(m,n) = n+1 if m=0
= a(m-1, 1) if m != 0, n=0
= a(m-1, a(m, n-1)) if m != 0, n0
The value of a (1, 3) is
10. O(N) (linear time) is better than O(1) constant time.