Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. A single sub object is inherited regardless how many times the base class occurs within the class derivation, in
2. A pointer to a base class type can be refer to an object of a derived class type, this is called
3. The programming language feature that allows the same operation to be carried out differently depending on the object is
4. Inheritance is the principle that
5. A class's inherited access is overrided to make an individual member's access, more
6. Compared with the classes from which they are derived, inherited classes may have
7. What does inheriatance allows you to do?
8. What is the syntax of inheritance of class?
9. Which symbol is used to create multiple inheritance?
10. Which of the following advantages we lose by using multiple inheritance?