Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. If 7 spiders make 7 webs in 7 days, then 1 spider will make 1 web in how many days?
2. An industrial loom weaves 0.128 metres of cloth every second. Approximately, how many seconds will it take for the loom to weave 25 metre of cloth ?
3. If 16 toys cost 240, then what do 40 toys cost ?
4. If the price of 23 toys is 276, then what will the price of 12 toys ?
5. A flagstaff 17.5 metre high casts a shadow of length 40.25 metre. The height of building, which casts a shadow of length 28.75 metre under similar conditions will be :
6. In a hostel, Food was available for 2000 students for 54 days, but after 15 days more students joined hostel and food lasts only for 20 more days. Determine how many students came in hostel ?
7. A man completes 5/8 of a job in 10 days. At this rate, how many more days will it takes him to finish the job?
8. If 7 spiders make 7 webs in 7 days, then 1 spider will make 1 web in how many days?
9. 2 men and 7 boys can do a piece of work in 14 days; 3 men and 8 boys can do the same in 11 days. Then, 8 men and 6 boys can do three times the amount of this work in
10. 3 pumps working 8 hours a day, can empty a tank in 2 days. How many hours a day must 4 pumps work to empty the tank in 1 day?