Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. The G.C.D. of 1.08, 0.36 and 0.9 is:
2. There are three numbers, these are co-prime to each other are such that the product of the first two is 551 and that of the last two is 1073. What will be the sum of three numbers :
3. What is the largest number that will divide 90207, 232585 and 127986 without leaving a remainder?
4. The H.C.F of two numbers is 11 and their L.C.M is 7700. If one of the numbers is 275, then the other is:
5. Let p and q be two prime numbers such that p is greater than q. If 319 is their LCM then the difference of thrice of q and p is:
6. Let 13 and 273 are the HCF and LCM of two numbers respectively, and if one of them is less than 140 and greater than 60 then what will be that number?
7. Sudhir goes to the market once every 64 days and Sushil goes to the same market once every 72 days. They met each other one day. How many days later will they meet each other again?
8. Sum of squares of two numbers is 2754, their HCF is 9, LCM is 135, Find the numbers
9. Find the largest 4-digit number, which gives the remainder 7 and 13 when divided by 11 and 17?
10. Printer A prints 8192 character per min and printer B prints 13862 character per min four character are equal to one word. Printer A starts at 7:15 am while Printer B starts at 7:29 am then at what time both will have same no. of words printed.