Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. In the word ECONOMETRICS, if the first and second , third and forth ,forth and fifth, fifth and sixth words are interchanged up to the last letter, what would be the tenth letter from right?
2. If you count 21 letters in the English alphabet from the end and 20 letters from the begining. Which letter will appear exactly in the middle of the sequence thus formed?
3. A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z . Which letter in this alphabet is the eighth letter to the right of the letter and which is tenth letter to the left of the last but one letter of the alphabet?
4. Arrange the given words in the sequence in which they occur in the dictionary and then choose the correct sequence.
5. Arrange the given words in the sequence in which they occur in the dictionary and then choose the correct sequence.
6. Arrange the given words in alphabetical order and choose the one that comes at the second place.
7. If the following five words are arranged in alphabetical order, which word will come in the middle?
8. In the following alphabet second half is written first and then the first half is arranged in reverse order. Then which of the following will be the 5th letter to the left of 16th letter from the right?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
9. How many pairs of letters are there in the word 'CASTRAPHONE' which have as many letters between them in the word as in the alphabet?
10. If it is possible to from a word with the first, fourth, seventh and eleventh letters in the word 'SPHERVLVODS' write the second letter of thet word. Otherwise, X is the answer.?