Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. Given 3 lines in the plane such that the points of intersection form a triangle with sides of length 20, 20 and 30, the number of points equidistant from all the 3 lines is
2. A sphere and a cube have the same surface area. Find the ratio of their volumes?
3. The slant height of a right circular cone is 10 m and its height is 8 m. Find the area of its curved surface.
4. A builder has to pour a concrete slab 12 centimeters thick to cover an area 10 meters long and 2 meters wide. How many cubic meters of concrete will the builder need?
5. Find the slant height, volume, curved surface area and the whole surface area of a cone of radius 21 cm and height 28 cm.
6. If the wheel of a bicycle makes 560 revolutions in travelling 1.1 km, what is its radius?
7. If each edge of a cube is increased by 50%, find the percentage increase in its surface area.
8. If the radius of the sphere is increased by 50%, find the increase percent in volume and the increase percent in the surface area.
9. A cylindrical container has a radius of eight inches with a height of three inches. Compute how many inches should be added to either the radius or height to give the same increase in volume?
10. A circular tent is cylindrical to a height of 3 meters and conical above it. If its diameter is 105 m and the slant height of conical portion is 53m, calculate the length of the canvas 5 m wide to make the required tent?