Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. Which of the following algorithmic paradigm is used in the merge sort?
2. What is the worst case performance of Selection sort algorithm?
3. Let P be a quick sort program to sort numbers in ascending order using the first element as the pivot. Let t1 and t2 be the number of comparisons made by P for the input [1 2 3 4 5] and [4 1 5 3 2] respectively. Which one of the following holds?
4. Consider the C function given below. Assume the array listA contains (n>0) elements, sorted in ascending order.
int Process array (int * list A, int x, int n)
int i, j, k;
k = (i+j)/2;
if (x<=list A[k])
if (list A[k] <=x)
} while (i <=j);
if (list A[k] == x)
Which oe of the following statements about the function Process Array is CORRECT?
5. What sorting algos have their best and worst case times equal ?
6. What data structures you should use for dictionary searching and it should be capable of doing spell check also ?
7. In worst case Quick Sort has order
8. A sort which relatively passes through a list to exchange the first element with any element less than it and then repeats with a new first element is called
9. Which of the following sorting algorithms does not have a worst case running time of O(n^2)?
10. The quick sort algorithm exploit _________ design technique