Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. The following pie chart shows the amount of subscriptions generated for India Bonds from different categories of investors.
Subscriptions Generated for India Bonds
In the corporate sector, approximately how many degrees should be there in the central angle ?
2. What percentage of the total investment is coming from FII's and NRI's ?
3. If the total income of the family is Rs. 75000, the expenditure on children's education is
4. What percentage of the income was spent on transport and other items?
5. Directions 1-5: The pie charts below show the percentage of students in each faculty at North West University and the number of nonUS students in the Arts faculty. These percentages have been rounded to the nearest whole number. There are a total of 1049 students in the Arts faculty. Use this information to answer the following questions
What percentage of students in the Arts faculty are nonUS students?
6. How many students are there in the Engineering faculty?
7. How many students are there at the university?
8. If six percent of Science students are Asian. How many Asian students are there studying Science?
9. There are 34 European medical students. What percentage of the faculty does this represent?
10. Direction (1,2): The folowing questions are based on the pic-chart given below which gives the expenditure incurred in printing a magazine:
What is the angle for the sector representing paper cost?