Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. The following chart shows the production of cars in thousands.
Production of Cars for 2002 - 2005 period from the Selected Manufacturers
How many companies have shown production below their average production in 2002 - 2003, but have showed above the average production in 2003 - 2004 ?
2. For how many companies has there been no decrease in production in any year from the previous year ?
3. What was the difference in profit between 1983 and 1984?
4. How many years was the income more than the average income of the given years?
5. Directions (1-5) :The table below shows imports for three types of steel over a six month period. Use this information to answer the following questions
Which month showed the largest decrease in total imports over the previous month?
6. What was the total value of sheet steel (in $) imported over the 6 month period?
7. What was the percentage of scrap steel imported in the 6 month period?
8. What was the difference (in thousands of tons) between coil steel and sheet steel imports in the first 3 months of the year?
9. What was the approximate ratio of sheet steel and coil steel imports in the first 3 months of the year?
10. Directions (1-5) : The following questions are based on the given below the bar graph of Imports and exports of a country from 2000-2001 to 2004-2005
In which of the following year the gap between the import and export was maximum.