Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. A person crosses a 600 m long street in 5 minutes. What is his speed in km per hour?
2. How Many minutes does shyam take to cover a distance of 500 m, if he runs at a speed of 20km/h?
3. An Athlete runs 200 metres race in 24 seconds. His speed is:
4. Albert is travelling on his cycle and has calculated to reach point A at 2 P.M. if he travels at 10 kmph, he will reach there at 12 noon if he travels at 15 kmph. At what speed must he travel to reach A at 1 P.M.?
5. Raghav had to walk a certain distance. He walked half the distance at a speed of 4 km/hour and the remaining half at a speed of 5 km/hour. If the total time taken was 9 hour, the distance was
6. Virat travelled 75 kms in 7 hours. He went some distance at the rate of 12 km/hr and the rest at 10 km/hr. How far did he travel at the rate of 12 km/hr?
7. A boy rides his bicycle 10 kms at an average speed of 12 kmph and again travels 12 kms at an average speed of 10 kmph. His average speed for the entire trip is approximately:
8. An athlete runs half of the distance at the speed of 10 km/hr and remaining 15 km at the speed of 20 km/hr, how much time will be taken to cover the total distance?
9. A person travelled by train for 1 hour at a speed of 50 kmph. He then travelled by a taxi for 30 minutes at a speed of 32 kmph to complete his journey. What is the average speed at which he travelled during the journey?
10. A car covers four successive 6 km stretches at speeds of 25 kmph, 50 kmph, 75 kmph and 150 kmph respectively. Its average speed over this distance is