Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. A, B, C are partners in a business. During a particular year. A received one third of the profit. B received one fourth of the profit and C received the remaining Rs. 5000. How much amount of money did A receive?
2. A man owns 2/3 of the market research beauro business and sells 3/4 of his shares for Rs. 75000. What is the value of Business.
3. From its total income, A sales company spent Rs.20,000 for advertising, half of the remainder on commissions and had Rs.6000 left. What was its total income?
4. Nirmal and Kapil started a business investing Rs. 9000 and Rs. 12000 respectively. After 6 months, Kapil withdrew half of his investment. If after a year, the total profit was Rs. 4600, what was Kapil's share initially ?
5. Anirudh, Harish and Sahil invested a total of Rs.1,35,000 in the ratio 5:6:4 Anirudh invested has capital for 8 months. Harish invested for 6 months and Sahil invested for 4 months. If they earn a profit of Rs.75,900,then what is the share of Sahil in the profit?
6. Ajay, Vijay and Sanjay rent a pasture. Ajay puts 10 oxen for 7 months, Vijay puts 12 oxen for 5 months and Sanjay puts 15 oxen for 3 months for grazing. If the rent of the pasture is Rs. 175, how much must Sanjay pay as his share of rent?
7. X and Y started a business together. If X invested Rs. 16,000 for 8 months and Y invested some amount in the business for 4 months. If Y claims 2/7 of the total profit earned. How much money was invested by Y?
8. Three partners A, B, C start a business. Twice A's capital is equal to thrice B's capital and B's capital is four times C's capital. Out of a total profit of Rs. 16,500 at the end of the year, B's share is:
9. A, B and C started a business by investing Rs. 40,500, Rs. 45,000 and Rs. 60,000 respectively. After 6 months C withdrew Rs. 15,000 while A invested Rs. 45,000 more. In annual profit of Rs. 56,100, the share of C will exceed that of A by:
10. A profit of Rs. 33, 630 earned during an year is divided among A, B and C. The profit sharing ratio of A and B is 3 : 7 and that of B and C is 6 : 5. The amount of money received by B is: