Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. What is the output of the following 'C' program ?
2. If the content of a file (input) is abc def. What will be the value of input and ch?.
fp = fopen("input","rb");
fscanf(fp, "%s" ,&input);
fscanf(fp, "%c" ,&ch);
printf("%s %c", input, ch);
3. If a file contains the line "I am an Indian\r\n" then on reading this line into the array str using fgets().
what would str contain?
4. In the following 'C' code, fp points to
fp = fopen ("trial", "r");
5. In the following statement, the variable fpt is
fprintf(fpt, "%n", i);
6. The function fopen ("filename","r") returns
7. The expression ((fpt = fopen ("Samples", "w")) == NULL) would be true if
8. In mulit-list organization
9. Which of the following is/are advantages of cellular partitioned structure: