Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. A vendor bought toffees at 6 for a rupee. How many for a rupee must he sell to gain 20%?
2. On selling 17 balls at Rs. 720, there is a loss equal to the cost price of 5 balls. The cost price of a ball is:
3. Find S.P, when (1) C.P. = Rs. 56.25, Gain = 20% (2) C.P. = Rs. 80.40, Loss = 15%
4. Find C.P, when
(1) S.P. = Rs. 40.60, Gain = 16% (2) S.P. = Rs. 51.70, Loss = 12%
5. A cycle is bought for Rs.900 and sold for Rs.1080, find the gain percent?
6. A shopkeeper loses 15%,if an article is sold for Rs. 102. What should be the selling price of the article to gain 20%?
7. Two Chairs and one Dining Table cost Rs. 700 and 1 Chair and 2 Dining Tables cost Rs. 800. If the cost of M Chairs and M Dining Tables is Rs. 30,000, then what is the value of M ?
8. A person sold an article for Rs. 3,600 and got a profit of 20%. If he sold the article for Rs. 3,150, Then how much profit he will make ?
9. Two lots of Mango with equal quantity, one costing Rs. 10 per kg and the other costing Rs. 15 per kg, are mixed together and whole lot is sold at Rs. 15 per kg. What is the profit or loss?
10. A merchant earns a profit of 20% by selling a basket containing 80 Guava which cost Rs. 240. But he gives one-fourth of it to his friend at cost price and sells the remaining Guava. In order to earn the same profit, at what price he should he sell each Guava?