Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. A train running at the speed of 60 km/hr crosses a pole in 9 seconds. What is the length of the train?
2. A 600m long train is running at 73 Kmph. How much time Train will take to cross an electric pole?
3. A 120 m long train is running at 72 Kmph. How much time will it take to cross a man standing on the platform?
4. A train running at speed of 126 Kmph. What will be the length of train if it cross a tree in 5 sec.
5. 320m long train is running at 72 Kmph. how much time it will take to cross a platform of 180m long?
6. Two trains 400m and 300m long run at the speeds of 50 kmph and 40kmph respectively in opposite Directions on parallel tracks. The time taken to cross each other?
7. A train overtakes two persons who are walking in the same direction in which the train is going, at the rate of 2 kmph and 4 kmph and passes them completely in 19 and 20 seconds respectively. The length of the train is:
8. Two stations A and B are 110 km apart on a straight line. One train starts from A at 7 a.m. and travels towards B at 20 kmph. Another train starts from B at 8 a.m. and travels towards A at a speed of 25 kmph. At what time will they meet?
9. A train overtakes two persons walking along a railway track. The first one walks at 4.5 km/hr. The other one walks at 5.4 km/hr. The train needs 8.4 and 8.5 seconds respectively to overtake them. If both the persons are walking in the same direction as the train? So What is the speed of the train ?
10. Two trains are running at 40 km/hr and 20 km/hr respectively in the same direction. Fast train completely passes a man sitting in the slower train in 5 seconds. What is the length of the fast train?