Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. A man standing at a point P is watching the top of a tower, which makes an angle of elevation of 30 with the man's eye. The man walks some distance towards the tower to watch its top and the angle of the elevation becomes 60. What is the distance between the base of the tower and the point P ?
2. The angle of elevation of a ladder leaning against a wall is 60 and the foot of the ladder is 4.6 m away from the wall. The length of the ladder is:
3. The angle of elevation of the sun, when the length of the shadow of a tree 3 times the height of the tree, is:
4. From height of 8 mts a ball fell down and each time it bounces half the distnace back. What will be the distance travelled
5. The base of a triangular field is three times its altitude. If the cost of cultivating the field at Rs. 24.68 per hectare be Rs. 333.18, find its base and height.
6. Find the area of a rhombus one side of which measures 20 cm and one diagonal
7. Two ships are sailing in the sea on the two sides of a lighthouse. The angle of elevation of the top of the lighthouse is observed from the ships are 30 degree and 45 degree respectively. If the lighthouse is 100 m high, the distance between the two ships is:
8. On the two sides of a road are two tall buildings exactly opposite to each other. The height of the taller building is 60 m. If the angle of elevation from the top of the smaller building to the top of the taller one is 30° and the angle of depression from top of the taller building to the foot of the smaller one is 30°, then find the height of the smaller building.
9. Satish was looking at a new building Kohli Towers constructed having height of 200 m. The angle of elevation of the top of building from a point on ground is 30°. What is the distance of the point from the foot of the building?
10. Jaya Towers and Karuna towers are two tall buildings standing 400 metres apart. Two fast flying birds were sitting on top of these two towers and were aiming at catching the grains put up in one place. Jaya Tower's height is 300 metres and the grains 160 metres apart from Jaya Towers. Both the birds were flying down at the same speed and reached the grains spot at the same time. What is the approximate height of Karuna Towers?