Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. How much is 80% of 40 is greater than 4/5 of 25?
2. After decreasing 24% in the cost price of an article,its costs Rs.912. Find the actual cost of an article?
3. Ravi's salary was reduced by 25%.Percentage increase to be effected to bring the salary to the original level is
4. Fresh fruit contains 68% water and dry fruit contains 20% water. How much dry fruit can be obtained from 100 kg
5. Ram donated 4% of his income to a charity and deposited 10% of the rest in a Bank. if now he has Rs 8640 left with him, then his income is
6. In a certain company, 20% of the men and 40% of the women attended the annual company picnic. If 35% of all the employees are man, what percent of all the employees went to the picnic?
7. A student multiplied a number by 3/5 instead of 5/3. What is the percentage error in the calculation?
8. If A's height is 40% less than that of B, how much percent B's height is more than that of A?
9. In a certain college, 20% of the boys and 40% of the girls attended the annual college outing. If 35% of all the students are boys, what percent of all the employees went to the outing?
10. If the price of petrol increases by 25%, by how much must a user cut down his consumption so that his expenditure on petrol remains constant?