Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. In a class, there are 15 boys and 10 girls. Three students are selected at random. The probability that 1 girl and 2 boys are selected, is:
2. A bag contains 2 red, 3 green and 2 blue balls. Two balls are drawn at random. What is the probability that none of the balls drawn is blue?
3. 10 men and 10 women are there, they dance with each other, is there possibility that 2 men are dancing with same women and vice versa.
4. There is a toy train that can make 10 musical sounds. It makes 2 musical sounds after being defective. What is the probability that same musical sound would be produced 5 times consecutively?
5. There are 11 boys in a family. Youngest child is a boy. Probability is 1 that of all are boys out of?
6. For the FIFA world cup, Paul the octopus has been predicting the winner of each match with amazing success. It is rumored that in a match between 2 teams A and B, Paul picks A with the same probability as A's chances of winning. Let's assume such rumors to be true and that in a match between Ghana and Bolivia, Ghana the stronger team has a probability of 2/3 of winning the game. What is the probability that Paul will correctly pick the winner of the Ghana-Bolivia game?
7. After the typist writes 12 letters and addresses 12 envelopes, she inserts the letters randomly into the envelopes (1 letter per envelope). What is the probability that exactly 1 letter is inserted in an improper envelope?
8. In a lottery, there are 10 prizes and 25 blanks. A lottery is drawn at random. What is the probability of getting a prize?
9. A 5-digit number is formed by the digits 2,4,5,6,8 (each digit used exactly once) . What is the probability that the number formed is divisible by 4 ?
10. A group consists of equal number of men and women. Of them 10% of men and 45% of women are unemployed. If a person is randomly selected from the group. Find the probability for the selected person to be an employee.