Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. In a 100 m race, A can beat B by 25 m and B can beat C by 4 m. In the same race, A can beat C by:
2. P can give Q a start of 20 seconds in a kilometer race. P can give R a start of 200 meters in the same kilometer race. And Q can give R a start of 20 seconds in the same kilometer race. How long does P take to run the kilometer?
3. A takes 3 min 45 seconds to complete a kilometre. B takes 4 minutes to complete the same 1 km track. If A and B were to participate in a race of 2 kms, how much start can A give B in terms of distance?
4. Middle earth is a fictional land inhabited by hobbits, elves, dwarves and men. The hobbits and elves are peaceful creatures that prefer slow, silent lives and appreciate nature and art. The dwarves and the men engage in physical games. The game is as follows. A tournament is one where out of the two teams that play a match, the one that loses get eliminated. The matches are played in different rounds, where in every round; half of the teams get eliminated from the tournament. If there are 8 rounds played in knock out tournament, how many matches were played?
5. In a game of 80 points. A can give B 5 points and C 15 points. Then how many points B can give C in a game of 60?
6. A can run 3 Kms in 3 min 18 sec and B can run same distance in 3 min 40 sec, then by how much distance A can beat B?
7. In a 200 M race A beats B by 35 M or 7 seconds. A's time over the cause is ______
8. A can run 1.5 km distance in 2 min 20 seconds, while B can run this distance in 2 min 30 sec. By how much distance can A beat B?
9. In a race of 4 Kms A beats B by 100 m or 25 seconds, then time taken by A is
10. In a 200 m race, A beats B by 20 m and c by 38m. In a race of 300 m B will beat C by