Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. The present worth of Rs. 1404 due in two equal half-yearly installments at 8% per annum simple interest is:
2. A sum fetched a total simple interest of Rs. 4016.25 at the rate of 9 p.c.p.a. in 5 years. What is the sum?
3. A sum was put at simple interest at certain rate for 3 years. Had it been put at 1% higher rate it would have fetched Rs. 63 more. The sum is:
4. A sum of Rs 468.75 was lent out at simple interest and at the end of 1 year and 8 months, the total amount of Rs 500 is received. find the rate of interest.
5. A sum of money becomes 2.5 times itself at 12.5% simple interest p.a. The period of investment is
6. A certain money market account that had a balance of $48,000 during all of last month earned $360 in interest for the month. At what simple annual interest rate did the account earn interest last month?
7. Simple interest on an amount at 4% per annum for 13 months is more than the simple interest on the same sum for 8 months at 6% per annum by rs 40.What is the principle amount ?
8. How long will it take for a sum of money to grow from Rs.1250 to Rs.10,000, if it is invested at 12.5% p.a simple interest?
9. Simple interest on a certain sum is 16/25 of the sum. Find the rate percent and time, if both are numerically equal.
10. A sum at simple interest at 13 1/2% per annum amounts to RS 2502.50 after 4 years. Find the sum.