Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. A sum of money is to be distributed among A, B, C, D in the proportion of 5 : 2 : 4 : 3. If C gets Rs. 1000 more than D, what is B's share?
2. The sum of three numbers is 98. If the ratio of the first to second is 2 :3 and that of the second to the third is 5 : 8, then the second number is:
3. Three sales people are paid commissions in proportion to the amount of their sales, which total $25000, $40000, and $60000 respectively. If a total of $20000 is allocated for these three commissions, what is the amount of the largest commission paid?
4. Two boys begin together to write out a booklet containing 535 lines. The first boy starts with the first line, writing at the rate of 100 lines an hour; and the second starts with the last line then writes line 534 and so on, backward proceeding at the rate of 50 lines an hour. At what line will they meet?
5. Three men rent a farm for Rs. 7000 per annum. A puts 110 cows in the farm for 3 months, B puts 110 cows for 6 months and C puts 440 cows for 3 months. What percentage of the total expenditure should A pay?
6. In a mixture of a, b, & c, if a and b are mixed in 3:5 ratio and b and c are mixed in 8:5 Ratio and if the final mixture is 35 liters, find the amount of b?
7. Ten years ago A was half of B's Age. If ratio of their present ages is 3:4 then what is the total of their present ages?
8. If A and B get profits of Rs. 6000 and Rs. 4000 respectively at the end of year the ratio of their investments are
9. If shares of two persons in profits are Rs.400 and Rs.600 then ratio of their capitals is
10. If the ratio of ages of two friends is 4:3 and sum of their ages is 70 years then what is the age of older friend?