Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. If the simple interest on a sum of money for 2 years at 5% per annum is Rs. 50, what is the compound interest on the same at the same rate and for the same time?
2. What is the difference between the compound interests on Rs. 5000 for 1 1/2 years at 4% per annum compounded yearly and half-yearly?
3. A sum of money amounts to Rs.6690 after 3 years and to Rs.10035 after 6 years on compound interest. Find the sum.
4. The difference between the compound interest and the simple interest on a certain sum at 12% p.a. for two years is Rs.90. What will be the value of the amount at the end of 3 years?
5. A sum of money doubles itself at C.I. in 15 years. In how many years will it become eight times?
6. The principal that amounts to Rs. 4913 in 3 years at 6 1/4 % per annum C.I. compounded annually, is?
7. Anil invests an amount for 2 years at the rate of 15% per annum at simple interest.Had he invested in a scheme in which interest was compounded yearly he would have got Rs.450 more. Find the principal:
8. If the compound interest (compounded Yearly) on a certain sum for 2 years at 3% is Rs.101.50 then what will be the corresponding simple interest?
9. If the compound interest on a sum of Rs.5000 at the rate of 10% per annum is Rs.1050, then time period is (Interest compounded yearly):
10. At what rate of interest (compounded yearly)will Rs. 10,000 amount to Rs. 12,100 in 2 years?