Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. 7 years ago, the ages (in years) of A and B were in the ratio 4:5 and 7 years hence they will be in the ratio 5:6. The present age of B is:
2. The sum of ages of family members (both children and parents) is 360 years.The total ages of children and parents are in the ratio 2:1 and the ages of wife and husband are in the ratio 5:7.What will be the age of husband?
3. The sum of the ages of a mother and her son is 45 years. Five years ago, the product of their ages was 3 times the mother age at that time, then the present age of the son,
4. The ages of two persons differ by 14 years. 5 years ago, the elder one was 3 times as old as the younger one. What are their present ages of the elder person?
5. Present ages of Simmi and Anu are in the ratio of 5 : 4 respectively. Three years hence, the ratio of their ages will become 11 : 9 respectively, What is Anu's present age in years?
6. The present ages of three persons are in the ratio of 3:4:6.Four years ago the sum of their age was 66.Find their present age
7. Father is aged three times more than his son Mohit. After 8 years, he would be two and a half times of Mohit's age. After further 8 years, how many times would he be of Mohit's age?
8. 6 years ago Ram was twice as old as Shyam. If the ratio of their present ages is 9:5 respectively, what is the difference between their present ages in year?
9. Present age of B is twice that of A. 4 years hence B's age will be 4 less than twice the age of A. Find the difference in their ages?
10. Sharla married 6 years ago. Today her age is 5/4 times her age at the time of her marriage. Her daughter age is 1/5 of her age. What is the ratio of Sharla age to her daughter age after 6 years?