Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. The average weight of A, B and C is 45 kg. If the average weight of A and B be 40 kg and that of B and C be 43 kg, then the weight of B is:
2. The average of 20 numbers is zero. Of them, at the most, how many may be greater than zero?
3. What is the average (arithmetic mean) of all the multiples of ten from 10 to 190 inclusive?
4. The average salary of 3 workers is 95 Rs. per week. If one earns Rs.115 and second earns Rs.65 how much is the salary of the 3rd worker.
5. The average length of three tapes is 6800 feet. None of the tapes is less than 6400 feet. What is the greatest possible length of one of the other tapes?
6. When a student weighing 45 kgs left a class, the average weight of the remaining 59 students increased by 200g. What is the average weight of the remaining 59 students
7. In Arun's opinion, his weight is greater than 65 kg but less than 72 kg. His brother doest not agree with Arun and he thinks that Arun's weight is greater than 60 kg but less than 70 kg. His mother's view is that his weight cannot be greater than 68 kg. If all are them are correct in their estimation, what is the average of different probable weights of Arun?
8. A library has an average of 510 visitors on Sundays and 240 on other days. The average number of visitors per day in a month of 30 days beginning with a Sunday is:
9. The average weight of 8 person's increases by 2.5 kg when a new person comes in place of one of them weighing 65 kg. What might be the weight of the new person?
10. The average of 7 consecutive numbers is 20. The largest of these numbers is