Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. In the reading room of a library, there are 23 reading spots. Each reading spot consists of a round table with 9 chairs placed around it. There are some readers such that in each occupied reading spot there are different numbers of readers. If in all there are 36 readers, how many reading spots do not have even a single reader?
2. The difference between two no is 9 and the product of the two is 14.What is the square of their sum?
3. How many 9 digit numbers are possible by using the digits 1,2,3,4,5 which are divisible by 4 if the repetition is allowed?
4. A sporting goods store ordered an equal number of white and yellow balls. The tennis ball company delivered 45 extra white balls, making the ratio of white balls to yellow balls 1/5 : 1/6. How many white tennis balls did the store originally order for?
5. There are 100 wine glass. I offered my servant to 3 paise for every broken glass to be delivered safely and forefeit 9 paise for eyery glass broken. At end of day he received Rs.2.40. how many glass did he break?
6. Raj writes a number. He sees that the number of two digits is 9 less than 3 times the number. If the number is increased by 45, the result is the same as the number formed by reversing the digit. Find the number.
7. In the equation A + B + C + D + E = FG where FG is the two digit number whose value is 10F + G and letters A, B , C , D , E, F and G each represent different digits. If FG is as small as possible. What is the value of G?
8. If all the numbers between 11 and 100 are written on a piece of paper. How many times will the number 4 be used?
9. Three non negative numbers, X, Y and Z are such that the mean is M and the median is 5. If M is 10 more than the smallest number and 15 less than the biggest number, find the value of X+Y+Z.
10. A number is divided by 5,2 and 3 successively in order to get remainders of 0,1, and 2 respectively. What will be the remainders when the same number is divided by 2,3 and 5 respectively?