Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. A man swims downstream 72 km and upstream 45 km taking 9 hours each time. what is the speed of the current?
2. A boat can row upstream at 25 kmph and downstream at 35 kmph, then the speed of the current is?
3. The speed of a boat in still water is 15 km/hr and the rate of current is 3 km/hr the distance travelled downstream in 12 minutes is :
4. A man can row his boat with the stream at 6 km/h and against the stream in 4 km/h. The man's rate is?
5. A man can row upstream at 8kmph and downstream at 13 kmph. The speed of the stream is
6. A man can swim in still water at 4.5 km/h, but takes twice as long to swim upstream than downstream. The speed of the stream is?
7. A man can row at 5 kmph in still water. If the velocity of current is 1 kmph and it takes him 1 hour to row to a plce and come back, how far is the place?
8. A man's speed with the current is 15 km / hr and the speed of the current is 2.5 km / hr. The man's speed against the current is
9. A man can row with a speed of 15 kmph in still water. If the stream flows at 5 kmph, then the speed in downstream is?
10. A man swims downstream 30 km and upstream 18 km taking 3 hours each time, what is the speed of the man in still water?