Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. When a number is divided by 13, the remainder is 11. When the same number is divided by 17, then remainder is 9. What is the number ?
2. Which one of the following can't be the square of natural number ?
3. 287 x 287 + 269 x 269 - 2 x 287 x 269 = ?
4. The difference between a two-digit number and the number obtained by interchanging the positions of its digits is 36. What is the difference between the two digits of that number?
5. A number when divided successively by 4, 5, and 6, leaves remainders 2, 3 and 4 respectively. The least such number is:
6. A number, when divided by 296, gives 75 as the remainder. If the same number is divided by 37 then the remainder will be
7. The sum and product of two numbers are 12 and 35 respectively. The sum of their reciprocals will be
8. The sum of all the digits of the numbers from 1 to 100 is:
9. Two numbers are such that their difference, their sum and their product arc in the ratio of 1:7:24. The product of the numbers is:
10. B is taller than j and 3 pillers. P is shorter than B and 2 pillers. is j shorter/taller than P?