Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. Which statement is true?
2. Which declaration of the main method below would allow a class to be started as a standalone program. Select the one correct answer.
3. If we do
ArrayList lst = new ArrayList();
What is the initial capacity of the ArrayList lst ?
4. An sequence diagram is:
5. To make a variable defined in a class accessible only to methods defined in the classes in same package, which of the following keyword should be used. Select the one correct answer.
6. Which is a valid definition of an interface called Transportable given another valid interface, Movable?
7. Which statement is true?
8. Which of the following modifier cannot be applied to the declaration of a field (Member of a class)?
9. A programmer is designing a class to encapsulate the information about an inventory item.
A JavaBeans component is needed to do this.
The InventoryItem class has private instance variables to store the item information :
private int itemId;
Which method signature follows the JavaBeans naming standards for modifying the itemId instance variable ?
10. Which of the following is true.