Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. Choose the correct option in terms of Issues related to professional responsibility
2. Identify an ethical dilemma from the situations mentioned below:
3. Efficiency in a software product does not include _____
4. As per an IBM report, "31%of the project get cancelled before they are completed, 53% overrun their cost estimates by an average of 189% and for every 100 projects, there are 94 restarts".What is the reason for these statistics ?
5. Identify the correct statement: "Software engineers shall
6. Select the incorrect statement: "Software engineers should
7. "Software engineers should not use their technical skills to misuse other people's computers."Here the term misuse refers to:
8. Explain what is meant by PRODUCT with reference to one of the eight principles as per the ACM/IEEE Code of Ethics ?
9. ITG stands for
10. By collecting ________ during software testing, it is possible to develop meaningful guidelines to halt the testing process.