Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. Which is in the correct sense?
2. What does sexist language means?
3. It is considered a breach of etiquette to have documents signed by administrative assistant TRUE Or FALSE?
4. Sign by blue ink is authentic if done by blue ink TRUE or FALSE?
5. Introduction should be added
6. Enclosures (3) meaning 3 attachments are there in addition to the letter. TRUE or FALSE?
7. What is the error in the sentence?
"She is a good babysitter. Qualified,professional and fun."
8. Which is the correct way to end a business letter?
9. Which is the correct use of pronoun ?
10. Which is correct?
The business communication section in the verbal ability test assesses the candidate's e-mail communication, written comprehension, tense, and sentence construction abilities. You can browse this page to find all the frequently asked questions in entrance exam/company's recruitment papers and master the business communication section easily. It will help to face and fetch maximum marks in this section.
Want to sort this question list by a specific company like Amazon, IBM? Just click on the 'Amazon or IBM' icon under the Tag Cloud and sort the questions right now! This page contains more user-friendly options like check the answer, discuss in forum, use the workspace to practice, and tag the questions against a company name. Browse our set of questions related to the business communication section in the verbal ability test right now!