Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. The speed of a car increases by 2 kms after every one hour. If the distance travelling in the first one hour was 35 kms. what was the total distance travelled in 12 hours?
2. If a,b,c be in GP and p,q be respectively AM between a,b and b,c then
3. If the sum of the roots of the equation ax*2 + bx + c=0 is equal to the sum of the squares of their reciprocals then a/c, b/a, c/b are in
4. After striking the floor , a rubber ball rebounds to 4/5th of the height from which it has fallen. Find the total distance that it travels before coming to rest if it has been gently dropped from a height of 120 m.
5. A ball dropped from H height and moves 80% of height each time. Total distance covered is
6. Two consecutive numbers are removed from the progression 1, 2, 3, ...n. The arithmetic mean of the remaining numbers is 26 1/4. The value of n is
7. In a group of five families, every family is expected to have a certain number of children, such that the number of children forms an arithmetic progression with a common difference of one, starting with two children in the first family. Despite the objection of their parents, every child in a family has as many pets to look after as the number of offsprings in the family. What is the total number of pets in the entire group of five families.
8. If sum of three numbers in A.P is 33 and sum of their squares is 491, then what are the three numbers ?