Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. Direction (): Rearrange the following sentence A,B,C,D,E,F and C in the proper sequence to form a meanigul paragraph, then answer the question given below.
(A) In many cases the early riser also finds time to take some exercise in the fresh morning air,
(B) In the early morning the mind is fresh, and there are few sounds or other distractions.
(C) It gives good start in our days work and helps us complete a large amount of work before other man have got out of bed.
(D) By beginning so early, all his work being finished in good time, he has a long interval of rest in the evening before the timely hour when he goes to bed.
(E) This exercise supplies him with a fund of energy that will last until the evening.
(F) There are several advantage of early rising.
(G) The work done at that Time is generally well done.
Question: Which of the following will be FIRST sentence.
2. Which of the following will be the THIRD sentence?
3. Which of the following will be the SIXTH sentence?
4. Which of the following will be the FOURTH sentence?
5. Which of the following will be LAST sentence?