Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. The C++ operator used to allocate memory is
2. Which is not the feature of structured programming?
3. The "return 0;" statement in main function indicates
4. Find out the error in following block of code.
If (x = 100)
Cout << "x is 100";
5. Looping in a program means
6. Which of the following is not a jump statement in C++?
7. Which of the following is selection statement in C++?
8. What is the output of the below C++ program
} while (n<=100);
cout << endl;
9. Because the lifetime of a local variable is limited and determined automatically, these variables are also called ____________
10. Which of the following is false for switch statement in C++?