Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. Dynamic-destruction is
2. Which of the following statements are true?
(I). Constructors can be vitrual.
(II). Constructors can be vitrual. Codes:
3. Constructor is executed when _____.
4. Which of the following gets called when an object is being created?
5. To ensure that every object in the array receives a destructor call, always delete memory allocated as an array with operator __________ .
6. Which of the following statements is correct about the constructors and destructors?
7. Which of the following statement is correct?
8. Which of the following implicitly creates a default constructor when the programmer does not explicitly define at least one constructor for a class?
9. Which is called on allocating the memory for array of objects?
10. Which of the following statement is correct about constructors?