Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. Manish goes 7 km towards South-East from his house, then he goes 14 km turning to West. After this he goes 7 km towards North West and in the end he goes 9 km towards East. How far is he from his house?
2. Laxman went 15 kms from my house, then turned left and walked 20 kms. He then turned east and walked 25 kms and finally turning left covered 20kms. How far was he from his house.
3. Salay walked 10 m towards West from his house. Then he walked 5 m turning to his left. After this he walked 10 m turning to his left and in the end he walked 10 m turning to his left. In what direction is he now from his starting point?
4. The door of Aditya's house faces the east. From the back side of his house, he walks straight 50 metres, then turns to the right and walks 50 metres, then turns towards left and stops after walking 25 metres. Now Aditya is in which direction from the starting point?
5. P, Q, R and S are playing a game of carrom. P, R, and S, Q are partners. S is to the right of R who is facing west. Then Q is facing ?
6. A clock is so placed that at 12 noon its minute hand points towards north-east. In which direction does its hour hand point at 1.30 p.m?
7. A man walks 30 metres towards South. Then , turning to his right, he walks 30 metres . Then turning to his left, he walks 20 metres. again he turns to his left and walks 30 metres . How far is he from his initial position?
8. A man is facing south. He turns 135o in the anticlockwise direction and then 180o in the clockwise direction. Which direction is he facing now.?
9. A man is facing north-west. He turns 90o in the clockwise direction and then 135o in the anticlockwise direction.Which direction is he facing now?
10. A man is facing north-west. He turns 90o in the clockwise direction, then 180o in the anticlockwise direction and then another 90o in the same direction. Which direction is he facing now?