Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. Directions 26-30 :The table below shows the unit sales of the TT950 motorcycle in six European countries over a six month period. These motorcycles are imported into each country by a main dealer. Use this information to answer the following questions.
What percentage of the overall total was sold to the German importer?
2. What percentage of the overall total was sold in May?
3. Which month showed the biggest increase in total sales from the previous month?
4. What percentage of the monthly total was sold to the biggest importer in February?
5. What is the average number of units per month imported into Italy over the first four months of the year?
6. Directions 1-4 :The table below shows the number of people who responded to a survey about their favorite style of music. Use this information to answer the following questions to the nearest whole percentage.
What percentage of respondents under 31 , indicated that blues in their favorite style?
7. What percentage of respondents aged 21-30 indicated that jazz is their favorite style?
8. What percentage of the total sample indicated that Jazz is heir favorite style of music?
9. What percentage of the total sample were aged 21-30?
10. The following table shows the production and sales of cars of MVL in the last 6 months of 2006. MVL has an opening stock of 2550 cars on July 1st
Question: What was the closing stock of cars in December?