Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. Five college students met at a party and exchanged gossips. Uma said, “Only one of us is lying”. David said, “Exactly two of us are lying”. Thara said, “Exactly 3 of us are lying”. Querishi said, “Exactly 4 of us are lying”. Chitra said “All of us are lying”. Which one was telling the truth?
2. A boy buys 18 sharpeners (brown or white) for Rs. 100. For every white sharpener, he pays one rupee more than the brown sharpener. What is the cost of white sharpener & how much did he buy?
3. A call center agent has a list of 305 phone nos of people in alphabetic order of names (but she does not have any of the names). she needs to quickly contacts deepak sharma to convey a message to him.If each call takes 2 minutes to complete, and every call is answered, what is the minimum amount of time in which she can guarantee to deliver the message to Mr.Sharma.
4. In a cricket match,two batsman scores are 96,96 respectively.They require only 5 runs in 3 balls,can both the batsman complete their centuries?
5. In a group of 5, Anooj said"one of us are lying", Pooja said"Exactly two are lying", Bitto said "Exactly three are lying", Billa said"Exactly four are lying", Chitra said,"Exactly five of us are lying". Which one said the Truth?
6. There are 8 people, F, G, H, J, K, L, M, and N. 2 groups are to be formed. F will always go with J. G and M will never go together. H will always go with L. N will always go with G. What are the two groups to be formed?
7. A, B, C and D go for a picnic. When A stands on a weighing machine, B also climbs on, and the weight shown was 132 kg. When B stands, C also climbs on, and the machine shows 130 kg. Similarly the weight of C and D is found as 102 kg and that of B and D is 116 kg. What is D's weight
8. Below is a pseudo code Read x
While(x < 60)
x = x*3
The last number in the sequence is 54, what has the user entered as the initial value of x
9. A family I know has several children. Each boy in this family has as many sisters as brothers but each girl has twice as many brothers as sisters. How many brothers and sisters are there?
10. In a soap company a soap is manufactured with 11 parts. For making one soap you will get 1 part as scrap. At the end of the day u have 251 such scraps. From that how many soaps can be manufactured?