Take a note while surfing.
Give your Note a Colorful Tag.
Stay on same information and in Sync wherever you are.
Organize your information,It may take Shape.
Differ your Content by Color.
Easy to pull up your content from anywhere anytime.
Don't Let information to miss,Because it take shape
Simple an Easy Way to take a note.
Get the same in next visit.
1. A' and 'B' complete a work togather in 8 days.If 'A' alone can do it in 12 days.Then how many day 'B' will take to complete the work?
2. If A alone can do a piece of work in 8 days and B alone can do the same work in 12 days. How many days A and B required to finish the same work if they work togather?
3. A can finish a piece work in 18 days and B can do the same work in half the time taken by A. So if they working together, what part of the same work can finished in a day?
4. A can do a work in 10 days and B can do the same work in 15 days. So how many days they will take to finish the same work ?
5. P, Q and R are three typists who working simultaneously can type 216 pages in 4 hours. In one hour, R can type as many pages more than Q as Q can type more than P. During a period of five hours, R can type as many pages as P can during seven hours. How many pages does each of them type per hour ?
6. X can do 1/4 of a work in 10 days, Y can do 40% of the work in 40 days and Z can do 1/3 of the work in 13 days. Who will complete the work first ?
7. X and Y can do a piece of work in 20 days and 12 days respectively. X started the work alone and then after 4 days Y joined him till the completion of the work. How long did the work last ?
8. A and B can together finish a work in 30 days. They worked together for 20 days and then B left. After another 20 days, A finished the remaining work. In how many days A alone can finish the job ?
9. A and B can do a piece of work in 30 days, while B and C can do the same work in 24 days and C and A in 20 days. They all work together for 10 days when B and C leave. How many days more will A take to finish the work ?
10. A and B together can do a piece of work in 30 days. A having worked for 16 days, B finishes the remaining work alone in 44 days. In how many days shall B finish the whole work alone ?
Time and work are one of the most important topics of quantitative aptitude written exams. You can browse this page to find time and work quantitative aptitude questions and start practicing right now.
To simplify the process, we have introduced the test with user-friendly options including workspace, discussion forum, and view the answer section. Just answer these time and work quantitative aptitude questions to increase your chances in clearing this important round with flying colors! We are always collecting a maximum number of questions from the recruiters and other candidates to help the fresher and experienced candidate community crack the interviews and work in their dream company.