Discipline is the key to success
Points to remember before you participate in Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
Discipline helps inculcate strong habits in our daily routine which eventually helps in dealing with situations tough and easy smoothly. Discipline means obedience to rules which are framed for the good of the individual and society. For anything there is a process and some rules that we have to follow, not for us but for the good of the society in which we live. A disciplined man lives an orderly life and is a successful man. If there are no rules, no plan or no order in life then there will be confusion.
One can be disciplined in one's home, and one can learn from family about what should be attitude towards the society. Discipline is necessary in every walk of life. The general good of the society depends on it. Without discipline all the constructive activities in the society would come to an end. Family is like the first institution where one can learn discipline in life. In a family someone acts as a head then others should respect them. This will help in the smooth running of the family. The progress of the country is only possible when there is law and order in the country, and as a responsible citizen everyone should follow it.
For success, there should be discipline in life - whether in a family or towards the nation. As a player, one should obey the captain and follow all the rules and regulations, so that they can work as a team. Discipline is the habit of acting in accordance with certain rules. A nation can rise only if its people know the value of discipline in a life.