Points to remember before you participate in Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
During 19th and 20th centuries, The United Kingdom and Unites States maintained dominance which kind of was a unipolar world. Thereby these periods are also known as British and American Century. But in the current times Bipolar world may most likely be arising rather than an Unipolar or Multipolar world, if other countries don't intervene the. The predictions have had in forecast that China can be one of the superpower country. But for that they have to meet two preconditions - a unipolar international configuration and absolute Chinese dominance.
From the time Soviet Union called off the Cold War, the quest has been on for the role to taken up by the Americans. But roles are not passing the torch these are responses to the situation. the scenario of the bipolar world was abated and it came to view that a bipolar world will emerge with powers being distributed in centres like Japan, Germany/Europe, China and the diminished Soviet Union. Also the American foreign policy internationally can be improved after the situations with the Vietnam. And that the new Soviet's threat to war would be dramatically diminished. But the post-Cold War world was unipolar and not multipolar, and the center was United States.
The situation though has been unipolar and bipolar by in 21st century it's most likely to multipolar with multiple countries strengthning internally as well as internationally.